- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
They're not just for breakfast.
Leave the maple syrup and fruit in the fridge. From crispy potato waffles topped with smoked salmon to delicious waffles rancheros, here are seven ways to enjoy savory waffles—all of which are perfect for fast weeknight dinners.
Jalapeño peppers add terrific heat to these Mexican-inspired waffles.
Serve these chewy soft waffles with sliced smoked salmon, poached eggs and chives.
F&W's Justin Chapple cooks shredded potatoes in a waffle iron, then tops them with cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Turn your basic waffle batter into a super-savory meal by adding fiery kimchi and gooey cheddar cheese.
These gluten-free waffles contain no actual rye: The rye-like flavor comes from the caraway seeds.
Egg yolks blend with the mushrooms' juices to form an incredible, umami-packed sauce.
Either a waffle iron or a Belgian waffle maker will work for these crispy potato waffles.