- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
They're not just for breakfast.
Leave the maple syrup and fruit in the fridge. From crispy potato waffles topped with smoked salmon to delicious waffles rancheros, here are seven ways to enjoy savory waffles—all of which are perfect for fast weeknight dinners.
Jalapeño peppers add terrific heat to these Mexican-inspired waffles.
Serve these chewy soft waffles with sliced smoked salmon, poached eggs and chives.
F&W's Justin Chapple cooks shredded potatoes in a waffle iron, then tops them with cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Turn your basic waffle batter into a super-savory meal by adding fiery kimchi and gooey cheddar cheese.
These gluten-free waffles contain no actual rye: The rye-like flavor comes from the caraway seeds.
Egg yolks blend with the mushrooms' juices to form an incredible, umami-packed sauce.
Either a waffle iron or a Belgian waffle maker will work for these crispy potato waffles.