- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Less time spent cooking in the kitchen means more time heating up the boudoir.
Make Valentine's Day dinner less hectic, but still impressive, with the help of a slow cooker. From juicy lamb shanks to silky cheesecake, here are five romantic Valentine's Day dishes to make in a slow cooker.
Impress your Valentine with these gorgeous Greek-inspired lamb shanks.
This flavorful chicken dish is slow cooked in Moroccan spices for an authentic tasting dish.
Ground beef and sausage star in this delicious Bolognese. Make it ahead of time; it's even the better the next day.
This fantastic stroganoff is deliciously rich and creamy.
Cheesecake cooked in a slow cooker has an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it bakes.