- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Less time spent cooking in the kitchen means more time heating up the boudoir.
Make Valentine's Day dinner less hectic, but still impressive, with the help of a slow cooker. From juicy lamb shanks to silky cheesecake, here are five romantic Valentine's Day dishes to make in a slow cooker.
Impress your Valentine with these gorgeous Greek-inspired lamb shanks.
This flavorful chicken dish is slow cooked in Moroccan spices for an authentic tasting dish.
Ground beef and sausage star in this delicious Bolognese. Make it ahead of time; it's even the better the next day.
This fantastic stroganoff is deliciously rich and creamy.
Cheesecake cooked in a slow cooker has an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it bakes.