- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Ways to Cook With Turnips
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 7 Recipes for Frozen Artichoke Hearts (For When You Can't Get the Real Thing)
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
Less time spent cooking in the kitchen means more time heating up the boudoir.
Make Valentine's Day dinner less hectic, but still impressive, with the help of a slow cooker. From juicy lamb shanks to silky cheesecake, here are five romantic Valentine's Day dishes to make in a slow cooker.
Impress your Valentine with these gorgeous Greek-inspired lamb shanks.
This flavorful chicken dish is slow cooked in Moroccan spices for an authentic tasting dish.
Ground beef and sausage star in this delicious Bolognese. Make it ahead of time; it's even the better the next day.
This fantastic stroganoff is deliciously rich and creamy.
Cheesecake cooked in a slow cooker has an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it bakes.