- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
The perfect drink for summer.
In Mexico, agua fresca is made with fresh fruit juice, sugar, water, ice and sometimes tequila. Here, six fantastic versions to make for brunch.
1. Agua Fresca
This terrific white-rum-based drink features mango, passion fruit and kiwi puree.
Pastry chef Sherry Yard's fantastic recipe calls for honey, ginger and fresh lemon juice. It's also great with a shot of rum or vodka.
In this refreshing cocktail, Prosecco adds a lively spritz to a light, watermelon-forward margarita. If you happen to have a juicer on hand, you can certainly use it here.
This delicious dark rum and watermelon drink has the consistency of a frozen margarita.
5. La Melonada
Cantaloupe balls garnish this summery agua fresca.
Fresh ginger, mint and chilled sparkling water make this the ultimate virgin agua fresca.