- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
It's a winning combination, trust us.
From breakfast sandwiches to the best party hors d'oeuvres, here's why you should definitely pair pickles and eggs.
In this simple version of egg salad, F&W's Kay Chun forgoes mayonnaise in favor of tangy Greek yogurt. She amps up the flavor with herbs like parsley and tarragon as well as tangy capers and crunchy cornichons.
Try a dry, raspberry-scented rosé with this tasty vegetarian sandwich.
This irresistible breakfast is a hybrid of an egg salad sandwich and an Egg McMuffin. It combines spicy, pickle-laced egg salad on a toasted English muffin with warm smoky ham and crispy frisee.
This fast spread is a perfect party hors d'oeuvre.
Chopped cornichons and smoky Spanish pimentón make these deviled eggs especially great.