- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
It's a winning combination, trust us.
From breakfast sandwiches to the best party hors d'oeuvres, here's why you should definitely pair pickles and eggs.
In this simple version of egg salad, F&W's Kay Chun forgoes mayonnaise in favor of tangy Greek yogurt. She amps up the flavor with herbs like parsley and tarragon as well as tangy capers and crunchy cornichons.
Try a dry, raspberry-scented rosé with this tasty vegetarian sandwich.
This irresistible breakfast is a hybrid of an egg salad sandwich and an Egg McMuffin. It combines spicy, pickle-laced egg salad on a toasted English muffin with warm smoky ham and crispy frisee.
This fast spread is a perfect party hors d'oeuvre.
Chopped cornichons and smoky Spanish pimentón make these deviled eggs especially great.