- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Here, five delicious recipes featuring coffee to make before the beans disappear.
A drought in Brazil (the world’s biggest coffee producer) along with a disease known as leaf rust are threatening the global supply of coffee beans. As supply wanes and demand remains strong, prices are expected to increase. Here, five delicious recipes featuring coffee to make before the beans disappear.
1. Huber’s Iced Spanish Coffee
Cold strong coffee is spiked with Kahlua and rum in this bold cocktail.
2. Coffee-Cured Pulled Pork
“The best things take a little bit of time,” says Linton Hopkins of these delicious sliders.
3. Bananas in Coffee Bean Syrup
This Vietnamese-inspired dish features bananas steeped in warm, bittersweet coffee syrup.
4. Coffee-Rum Truffettes
Jacques Pépin loves the combination of dark rum and espresso for these chocolate treats.
5. Warm Coffee Custard with Raspberries
This luscious dessert is flavored with cinnamon and cardamom.