- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Here, five delicious recipes featuring coffee to make before the beans disappear.
A drought in Brazil (the world’s biggest coffee producer) along with a disease known as leaf rust are threatening the global supply of coffee beans. As supply wanes and demand remains strong, prices are expected to increase. Here, five delicious recipes featuring coffee to make before the beans disappear.
1. Huber’s Iced Spanish Coffee
Cold strong coffee is spiked with Kahlua and rum in this bold cocktail.
2. Coffee-Cured Pulled Pork
“The best things take a little bit of time,” says Linton Hopkins of these delicious sliders.
3. Bananas in Coffee Bean Syrup
This Vietnamese-inspired dish features bananas steeped in warm, bittersweet coffee syrup.
4. Coffee-Rum Truffettes
Jacques Pépin loves the combination of dark rum and espresso for these chocolate treats.
5. Warm Coffee Custard with Raspberries
This luscious dessert is flavored with cinnamon and cardamom.