- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- Get Obsessed with Fideos, Your New Favorite Noodle
- 9 Japanese Comfort Foods to Make Right Now
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
Crispy onion rings are delicious on their own, great with a burger and (bonus!) they're super-easy to make at home.
Upgrade your Super Bowl snacks with these five recipes for DIY onion rings.
"There's nothing better than a simple tempura of a primo vegetable," says chef Peter Hoffman who coats thick onion rings in an ultralight batter, then quickly fires them.
2. Onion Rings
15 minutes is all you need for these amazing game day onion rings.
Star chef Richard Blais's batter is made with beer and vodka for some of the laciest, crunchiest onion rings you'll ever taste.
This excellent snack calls for Spanish onions.
Master griller Bobby Flay tops burgers with thick homemade onion rings.