- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Crispy onion rings are delicious on their own, great with a burger and (bonus!) they're super-easy to make at home.
Upgrade your Super Bowl snacks with these five recipes for DIY onion rings.
"There's nothing better than a simple tempura of a primo vegetable," says chef Peter Hoffman who coats thick onion rings in an ultralight batter, then quickly fires them.
2. Onion Rings
15 minutes is all you need for these amazing game day onion rings.
Star chef Richard Blais's batter is made with beer and vodka for some of the laciest, crunchiest onion rings you'll ever taste.
This excellent snack calls for Spanish onions.
Master griller Bobby Flay tops burgers with thick homemade onion rings.