- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Healthy kale chips don't have to be boring.
From a coriander-spiked version to deliciously nutty ones, here are five amazing recipes for extra-crispy kale chips that are just as great as regular potato chips (really).
Chef Seamus Mullen roasts kale with extra-virgin olive oil and garlic until it's crunchy.
F&W's Kay Chun's fast kale chips are made with almond butter.
These ethereal kale chips are ultra delicate and cracklingly crispy.
Chef Sera Pelle usually makes these healthy chips in a dehydrator, but the oven method here works perfectly as well.
Upgrade ordinary kale chips with a dash of coriander.