- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Healthy kale chips don't have to be boring.
From a coriander-spiked version to deliciously nutty ones, here are five amazing recipes for extra-crispy kale chips that are just as great as regular potato chips (really).
Chef Seamus Mullen roasts kale with extra-virgin olive oil and garlic until it's crunchy.
F&W's Kay Chun's fast kale chips are made with almond butter.
These ethereal kale chips are ultra delicate and cracklingly crispy.
Chef Sera Pelle usually makes these healthy chips in a dehydrator, but the oven method here works perfectly as well.
Upgrade ordinary kale chips with a dash of coriander.