- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to create cute, heart-shaped cupcakes using a muffin pan and marbles. Here, five delicious pink and white cupcake recipes to use when you try out this adorable trick.
In this week’s special Valentine’s Day edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to create cute, heart-shaped cupcakes using a muffin pan and marbles. Here, five delicious pink and white cupcake recipes to use when you try out this adorable trick.
1. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
For a bright and beautiful pink, swirl strawberry jam into vanilla frosting.
2. Take 5 Carrot Cupcakes
These terrifically moist and carroty cupcakes are topped with classic cream cheese frosting.
3. Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry Swirl
For a super low-fat cupcake version of a jelly doughnut, fill vanilla-flecked angel food cupcakes with an easy homemade raspberry jam.
4. Coconut Flower Cupcakes
These darling coconut flour cupcakes are topped with a creamy vanilla bean frosting. Shredded coconut enhances the coconut flavor and adds extra texture to every bite.
5. Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Cream and Raspberries
Instead of frosting, these cupcakes are topped with sweet-tart lemon cream and fresh berries.