- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to create cute, heart-shaped cupcakes using a muffin pan and marbles. Here, five delicious pink and white cupcake recipes to use when you try out this adorable trick.
In this week’s special Valentine’s Day edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to create cute, heart-shaped cupcakes using a muffin pan and marbles. Here, five delicious pink and white cupcake recipes to use when you try out this adorable trick.
1. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
For a bright and beautiful pink, swirl strawberry jam into vanilla frosting.
2. Take 5 Carrot Cupcakes
These terrifically moist and carroty cupcakes are topped with classic cream cheese frosting.
3. Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry Swirl
For a super low-fat cupcake version of a jelly doughnut, fill vanilla-flecked angel food cupcakes with an easy homemade raspberry jam.
4. Coconut Flower Cupcakes
These darling coconut flour cupcakes are topped with a creamy vanilla bean frosting. Shredded coconut enhances the coconut flavor and adds extra texture to every bite.
5. Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Cream and Raspberries
Instead of frosting, these cupcakes are topped with sweet-tart lemon cream and fresh berries.