- 4 European Hotels with Immersive Cooking Classes
- 3 Persian Foods to Know Now
- Brunch-Inspired Cocktails
- San Francisco Bar Crawl: Bourbon-Spiked Cappuccino and Turn of the Century Cocktails
- In Praise of Porksgiving
- Apple Pie for Breakfast, PB&J Porridge and More New Takes on Hot Grain Cereals
- 7 New Restaurants That Defy Culinary Trends
- How to Make a 4-Course Middle Eastern Fantasy Menu
- 10 Wines Under $20
- When Coffee & Cocktails Collide
Not sure about offal? These amazing dishes might change your mind.
The nose-to-tail cooking trend has become almost impossible to miss as chefs explore every edible part of the animal. Here, a few of the most delicious new offal innovations.
Crispy fried pig head with cold pear and Champagne soup at Eden Hill.
Sweetbread Marsala with aged balsamic at All Purpose.
New York City
Corned beef tongue musubi with cilantro and peanuts at Noreetuh.
Honeycomb tripe with pork meatballs and pickled ferns at Coppa Café.
Vadouvan-rubbed lamb heart with mint chimichurri at State & Lemp.