- Stephanie Danler Will Bring Anchovies to Your Dinner Party
- Eric Ripert On the Restaurant That Changed the Game For Him
- Eric Ripert Talks Burger Trades, Pastry Theft and '32 Yolks'
- Cook Your Way Through Persia with Naomi Duguid
- In Knives & Ink, Chefs Tell the Stories Behind Their Tattoos
- Inside the Elusive World of Truffles with Expert Ian Purkayastha
- The Ultimate Wine Road Trip
- Harold McGee, Peter Meehan and Dr. Marion Nestle Headline a Food Lover's Book Fair
- Loved Jerusalem? Get this Cookbook
- Pok Pok's Genius Thai Food Guide
In Fragrant: The Secret Life of Scent, Mandy Aftel offers intriguing insight into world cultures through the history of five key scents.
In Fragrant: The Secret Life of Scent, Mandy Aftel offers intriguing insight into world cultures through the history of five key scents—including why mint tea is a sign of hospitality in the Middle East, and how the Dutch policed the cinnamon black market in Ceylon. A kit with mint and cinnamon essences will accompany the book when it’s out next month. aftelier.com.