- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up.
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up. From shredded chicken to smoky bacon, here are five excellent ways to make meaty macaroni and cheese.
1. Andouille Mac & Cheese
This Cajun-inspired macaroni and cheese features spicy andouille sausage.
2. Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Casserole
Shredded chicken breast makes a great addition to classic cheddar mac and cheese.
3. Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Blue Cheese
For a grown-up version, add smoky bacon and tangy blue cheese.
4. Macaroni-and-Beef Casserole
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
5. Macaroni and Cheese with Jalapeños and Bacon
How do you upgrade bacon-studded mac and cheese? Top it with salsa.