- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up.
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up. From shredded chicken to smoky bacon, here are five excellent ways to make meaty macaroni and cheese.
1. Andouille Mac & Cheese
This Cajun-inspired macaroni and cheese features spicy andouille sausage.
2. Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Casserole
Shredded chicken breast makes a great addition to classic cheddar mac and cheese.
3. Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Blue Cheese
For a grown-up version, add smoky bacon and tangy blue cheese.
4. Macaroni-and-Beef Casserole
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
5. Macaroni and Cheese with Jalapeños and Bacon
How do you upgrade bacon-studded mac and cheese? Top it with salsa.