- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up.
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up. From shredded chicken to smoky bacon, here are five excellent ways to make meaty macaroni and cheese.
1. Andouille Mac & Cheese
This Cajun-inspired macaroni and cheese features spicy andouille sausage.
2. Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Casserole
Shredded chicken breast makes a great addition to classic cheddar mac and cheese.
3. Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Blue Cheese
For a grown-up version, add smoky bacon and tangy blue cheese.
4. Macaroni-and-Beef Casserole
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
5. Macaroni and Cheese with Jalapeños and Bacon
How do you upgrade bacon-studded mac and cheese? Top it with salsa.