- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up.
Want to amp up your mac and cheese? If you're a 10-year-old, go ahead and slice up some hot dogs. But if you're an adult (or a discerning 10-year-old), opt for something a bit more grown-up. From shredded chicken to smoky bacon, here are five excellent ways to make meaty macaroni and cheese.
1. Andouille Mac & Cheese
This Cajun-inspired macaroni and cheese features spicy andouille sausage.
2. Cheesy Macaroni Chicken Casserole
Shredded chicken breast makes a great addition to classic cheddar mac and cheese.
3. Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Blue Cheese
For a grown-up version, add smoky bacon and tangy blue cheese.
4. Macaroni-and-Beef Casserole
This hearty cumin-scented casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping.
5. Macaroni and Cheese with Jalapeños and Bacon
How do you upgrade bacon-studded mac and cheese? Top it with salsa.