- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
- 8 Nonalcoholic Party Drinks for Graduation Celebrations
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- How to Juice Like a Philanthropic Supermodel
- 7 Summery Brunch Cocktails
Step aside, Champagne. We’re trading out flutes of sparkling wine for a glass of something stiffer.
Step aside, Champagne. We’re trading out flutes of sparkling wine for a glass of something stiffer. Here, five martinis to celebrate the dawn of 2015.
1. Lemon & Basil Martini
Sweet white vermouth emphasizes basil’s herbal quality, while limoncello and lemon juice give this drink a double-citrus punch.
2. Rose Martini
Rose water gives this delicate cocktail a beautiful floral flavor.
3. Smoky Met Martini
This unlikely combination of crisp vodka and smoky Scotch can satisfy martini drinkers and whiskey aficionados alike.
4. Mirto Martini
The key to this tart drink is mirto, a bitter Sardinian digestif made from myrtle berries.
5. James Bond Martini
This is the perfect excuse to put on your white, tailored dinner jacket and bow tie. (Don’t forget to pack your fake fingerprints in your trick briefcase.)