- Why This L.A. Chef Wants to Open 7 Restaurants in 7 Months
- New York Is in the Midst of a Roast Chicken Renaissance
- Here's What's Next for Nobu
- Farida Brings Dishes from the Mountains of Lebanon to Hollywood
- Per Se Offers Discounted Dinner for Diners Under 30
- Artisanal Ice Cream Is Taking Over L.A.
- Noma Cofounder's Brooklyn Restaurant & Cooking School to Open This Spring
- Grant Achatz to Open The Aviary in New York
- Rome's Premier Pizza Makers Are Coming to America
- At L.A.'s Black Rabbit Rose, Magic Shows and Face-Melting Thai Food
Modern Family star Ty Burrell and chef Viet Pham share their top five places to go in Salt Lake City including Burrell's Bar-X and the tapas-focused restaurant Finca.
Ty Burrell and Viet Pham share their Salt Lake City picks.
Bar-X & Beer Bar
Bar-X is Burrell's 1933 bar turned craft-cocktail haven. His Beer Bar is right next door. barxsaltlake.com
A fantastic artisanal market and deli. The butcher taught Burrell how to make sausage. caputosdeli.com
Tapas rule here; so does the asador (grill). fincaslc.com
Pham and chef-patron Bowman Brown co-own this über-elegant spot. foragerestaurant.com
The Copper Onion
Pham calls the Modern American food "awesome." thecopperonion.com