- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Love cupcakes but hate peeling off the paper? There’s a new product on the market just for you. Here, five delicious cupcakes to make with edible wafer cupcake cases.
Love cupcakes but hate peeling off the paper? There’s a new product on the market just for you. Here, five delicious cupcakes to make with Dr. Oetker edible wafer cupcake cases.
1. Lemon-Ricotta Cupcakes with Fluffy Lemon Frosting
Joanne Chang’s delicious, lemony cupcakes are sweetened with honey instead of refined sugar.
2. German Chocolate Cupcakes
Ready in less than an hour, these gluten-free desserts feature two delicious frostings: coconut pecan and chocolate buttercream.
3. Fluffernutter Cupcakes
Creamy peanut butter and chopped chocolate peanuts top these delicious golden cakes.
4. Granola Bar Cupcakes
Crunchy granola and dried fruit add a savory touch to these fantastic cupcakes.
5. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
These decadent cupcakes are topped with chocolate-caramel frosting and flakes of toasted coconut.