- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
- 13 Extra-Meaty Father’s Day Recipes
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 9 Epic Grilled Steaks for Labor Day
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
Love cupcakes but hate peeling off the paper? There’s a new product on the market just for you. Here, five delicious cupcakes to make with edible wafer cupcake cases.
Love cupcakes but hate peeling off the paper? There’s a new product on the market just for you. Here, five delicious cupcakes to make with Dr. Oetker edible wafer cupcake cases.
1. Lemon-Ricotta Cupcakes with Fluffy Lemon Frosting
Joanne Chang’s delicious, lemony cupcakes are sweetened with honey instead of refined sugar.
2. German Chocolate Cupcakes
Ready in less than an hour, these gluten-free desserts feature two delicious frostings: coconut pecan and chocolate buttercream.
3. Fluffernutter Cupcakes
Creamy peanut butter and chopped chocolate peanuts top these delicious golden cakes.
4. Granola Bar Cupcakes
Crunchy granola and dried fruit add a savory touch to these fantastic cupcakes.
5. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
These decadent cupcakes are topped with chocolate-caramel frosting and flakes of toasted coconut.