- How to Make Cranberry Sangria
- 5 Best Granitas
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- How to Recover From New Year's Eve with the Ultimate Hash Browns
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Beyond Mashed: Dramatic Holiday Potatoes
- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
Creamy, crackly crème brûlée is a delicious and festive holiday dessert. (Plus, you get to use a blow torch!) Learn how to make the elegant, indulgent French dessert in this video from ChefSteps.
Once you've mastered the technique, try these delicious crème brûlée recipes.
F&W chef in residence Andrew Zimmern calls this rich dessert, "the perfect love letter."
How do you upgrade crème brûlée? Top it with crunchy homemade Cracker Jack.
Chef Alex Urena's Spanish version has an amazing silky texture.
This terrifically rich dessert is topped with thin banana slices, which get torched until caramelized.