- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Berry consumption in the U.S. is on the rise thanks to improved growing techniques and new breeds such as "low-chill" blueberries, which can grow in places like coastal California.
Berry consumption in the U.S. is on the rise thanks to improved growing techniques and new breeds such as "low-chill" blueberries, which can grow in places like coastal California. Here, five delicious berry desserts to make this holiday season (with fresh berries if you can find them, and frozen if not).
1. Raspberry Rugelach
Jenn Louis's family recipe is made with tart raspberry jam and crunchy almonds.
2. Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Fresh blueberry compote stars in this remained cheesecake.
3. Free-Form Pineapple, Mango and Berry Tarts
Any fruit filling will work for these incredible tarts.
4. Hibiscus-Berry Gelatins
This beautiful dessert features raspberries and blackberries suspended in a hibiscus gelatin.
5. Raspberry Tart with a Pistachio Crust
Pastry chef Jennifer McCoy's terrific dessert is perfect for holiday parties.