- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Berry consumption in the U.S. is on the rise thanks to improved growing techniques and new breeds such as "low-chill" blueberries, which can grow in places like coastal California.
Berry consumption in the U.S. is on the rise thanks to improved growing techniques and new breeds such as "low-chill" blueberries, which can grow in places like coastal California. Here, five delicious berry desserts to make this holiday season (with fresh berries if you can find them, and frozen if not).
1. Raspberry Rugelach
Jenn Louis's family recipe is made with tart raspberry jam and crunchy almonds.
2. Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Fresh blueberry compote stars in this remained cheesecake.
3. Free-Form Pineapple, Mango and Berry Tarts
Any fruit filling will work for these incredible tarts.
4. Hibiscus-Berry Gelatins
This beautiful dessert features raspberries and blackberries suspended in a hibiscus gelatin.
5. Raspberry Tart with a Pistachio Crust
Pastry chef Jennifer McCoy's terrific dessert is perfect for holiday parties.