- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 6 Amazing Places to Eat in Barcelona
- New All-in-One Artisanal Food Destinations
- Pets Love Food & Wine
- Biscuit Overload
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
- 9 Amazing New Places to Eat Steak
- What Team USA Hopefuls Love to Eat
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany.
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, including Per Se, Aureole and Comme Ça, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany. Some of his most memorable spaces are now featured in a book, Tihany: Iconic Hotels and Restaurant Interiors, which hit shelves this week. He created the Tihany Design empire by melding research and art. "We study demographics and locations and clients and try to synthesize all of this and turn it into an interior," he says. "Restaurants to me are reflections of the personalities of the chefs. I design portraits.” Here, Tihany’s top five most iconic designs and his inspiration behind them.