- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
- The Best Spots for Thanksgiving Assists
- In Search of Sherry
- Amazing Places to Learn How to Cook
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany.
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, including Per Se, Aureole and Comme Ça, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany. Some of his most memorable spaces are now featured in a book, Tihany: Iconic Hotels and Restaurant Interiors, which hit shelves this week. He created the Tihany Design empire by melding research and art. "We study demographics and locations and clients and try to synthesize all of this and turn it into an interior," he says. "Restaurants to me are reflections of the personalities of the chefs. I design portraits.” Here, Tihany’s top five most iconic designs and his inspiration behind them.