- 10 Reasons Why Portland, Maine is an Amazing Food City
- 10 Amazing Places to Eat and Drink in Boston
- 11 New Hot Spots in San Francisco
- 6 Amazing Places to Eat in Barcelona
- Twitter's Top Wine Experts
- 8 Must-Visit Spots in Panama City
- 12 Best New Places to Eat and Drink in Portland, Oregon
- New All-in-One Artisanal Food Destinations
- Where to Drink the Best Cocktails Right Now
- Pets Love Food & Wine
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany.
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, including Per Se, Aureole and Comme Ça, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany. Some of his most memorable spaces are now featured in a book, Tihany: Iconic Hotels and Restaurant Interiors, which hit shelves this week. He created the Tihany Design empire by melding research and art. "We study demographics and locations and clients and try to synthesize all of this and turn it into an interior," he says. "Restaurants to me are reflections of the personalities of the chefs. I design portraits.” Here, Tihany’s top five most iconic designs and his inspiration behind them.