- 10 Top California Tasting Experiences
- The Best Pumpkin Pies Outside of Your Kitchen
- Incredible Gifts for a Cause
- 10 Must-Visit Spots in Nantucket
- The Best Cookies You Can Buy
- Where to Drink Great Cocktails Tonight
- A Sicilian's Best Catania Travel Guide
- Chefs' Best Pubs
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
- White on Rice Couple's Incredible Recipe Photos
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany.
If you've been to some of the world's most famous restaurants, including Per Se, Aureole and Comme Ça, you've seen the work of legendary restaurant designer Adam Tihany. Some of his most memorable spaces are now featured in a book, Tihany: Iconic Hotels and Restaurant Interiors, which hit shelves this week. He created the Tihany Design empire by melding research and art. "We study demographics and locations and clients and try to synthesize all of this and turn it into an interior," he says. "Restaurants to me are reflections of the personalities of the chefs. I design portraits.” Here, Tihany’s top five most iconic designs and his inspiration behind them.