- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, five excellent recipes for everyone's favorite Chinese noodle dish that are way better than takeout and almost as fast.
Chow mein is a delivery staple, but it's easy (and delicious) to make at home. Here, five excellent recipes for everyone's favorite Chinese noodle dish that are way better than takeout and almost as fast.
1. Mushroom and Garlic Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken and garlicky mushrooms pair perfectly in this easy recipe.
2. Mongolian Beef and Baby Bok Choy Stir-Fry with Crispy Chow Mein Noodles
The sweet, gingery beef in this dish is extra-tender, thanks to a beer marinade.
3. Spicy Pork Chow Mein
Bonus: This fiery dish is ready in just 30 minutes.
4. Beef and Broccoli Chow Mein
The classic combination of beef and broccoli makes a delicious appearance in this easy dish.
5. Cashew Chicken Chow Mein
Crunchy cashews and fresh sugar snap peas give this dish terrific texture.