- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamin A and C—just another reason to add them to your repertoire this Thanksgiving. From incredible oven-roasted wedges to a tasty breakfast hash, here are five healthy ways to prepare sweet potatoes this Thanksgiving.
1. Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Craving french fries? For a healthy but equally delicious alternative, try the incredible oven-roasted sweet potato wedges made with mustard, garlic and rosemary from our sister publication Health.
2. Gingery Sweet Potato Soup
This delicious soup is completely gluten-free.
3. Sweet Potato Hummus
Upgrade regular hummus with sweet potatoes, which add a hint of sweetness.
4. Sweet Potato Spoon Bread
This healthy side is a cross between corn bread and soufflé.
Related: Sweet Potato Casserole
5. Sweet Potato Hash Browns
Put leftover sweet potato to good use by making this sweet, savory breakfast hash.