- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Best Seafood Tacos for Summer
- 5 Crisp-Skinned Porchetta Recipes to Win Your Next Dinner Party
- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 7 Reasons to Splurge on Sushi-Grade Tuna Every So Often
These are a little bit stronger.
Up your brunch cocktail game with these fantastic green drinks.
Mixing honeydew juice with the fizzy Italian wine Moscato makes a super-refreshing cocktail. Melon balls and chewy tapioca pearls are fun to eat and cute to look at.
"A lot of cultures start meals with an aperitif or end with a digestif," says Jovial King. "Having a bitter drink before or after a meal is just a way to slow down, which is always great for digestion." Her chamomile tonic, with vodka and dandelion greens, is delicious in this refreshing, unsweetened cocktail.
F&W's Kay Chun riffs on a classic margarita here, combining white tequila and fresh lime juice with chunks of frozen honeydew melon and a quick, brightly flavored sweet basil puree.
Try these refreshing green tea-based mocktails with a hit of gin.
This light, summery cilantro-spiked drink features a eucalyptus-infused simple syrup.