- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
These are a little bit stronger.
Up your brunch cocktail game with these fantastic green drinks.
Mixing honeydew juice with the fizzy Italian wine Moscato makes a super-refreshing cocktail. Melon balls and chewy tapioca pearls are fun to eat and cute to look at.
"A lot of cultures start meals with an aperitif or end with a digestif," says Jovial King. "Having a bitter drink before or after a meal is just a way to slow down, which is always great for digestion." Her chamomile tonic, with vodka and dandelion greens, is delicious in this refreshing, unsweetened cocktail.
F&W's Kay Chun riffs on a classic margarita here, combining white tequila and fresh lime juice with chunks of frozen honeydew melon and a quick, brightly flavored sweet basil puree.
Try these refreshing green tea-based mocktails with a hit of gin.
This light, summery cilantro-spiked drink features a eucalyptus-infused simple syrup.