- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
These are a little bit stronger.
Up your brunch cocktail game with these fantastic green drinks.
Mixing honeydew juice with the fizzy Italian wine Moscato makes a super-refreshing cocktail. Melon balls and chewy tapioca pearls are fun to eat and cute to look at.
"A lot of cultures start meals with an aperitif or end with a digestif," says Jovial King. "Having a bitter drink before or after a meal is just a way to slow down, which is always great for digestion." Her chamomile tonic, with vodka and dandelion greens, is delicious in this refreshing, unsweetened cocktail.
F&W's Kay Chun riffs on a classic margarita here, combining white tequila and fresh lime juice with chunks of frozen honeydew melon and a quick, brightly flavored sweet basil puree.
Try these refreshing green tea-based mocktails with a hit of gin.
This light, summery cilantro-spiked drink features a eucalyptus-infused simple syrup.