- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Upgrade your holiday movie snacks with these easy recipes.
Whether you’re watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or Die Hard, your annual Christmas movie screenings deserve something more festive than the usual snacks. Here, the best ways to give popcorn the holiday treatment.
Mixing popcorn with glazed pistachios creates a sweet-salty snack that’s particularly great with cocktails.
Brown butter imparts a decadent richness to this popcorn.
Truffle salt and rosemary make this popcorn fantastically luxe and aromatic.
Adding a little maple syrup and a lot of bacon to fresh popcorn transforms it into a decadent, irresistible snack.
This sweet and savory take on Cracker Jack is spiced with cinnamon, cumin, sweet smoked paprika and spicy cayenne.