- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Upgrade your holiday movie snacks with these easy recipes.
Whether you’re watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or Die Hard, your annual Christmas movie screenings deserve something more festive than the usual snacks. Here, the best ways to give popcorn the holiday treatment.
Mixing popcorn with glazed pistachios creates a sweet-salty snack that’s particularly great with cocktails.
Brown butter imparts a decadent richness to this popcorn.
Truffle salt and rosemary make this popcorn fantastically luxe and aromatic.
Adding a little maple syrup and a lot of bacon to fresh popcorn transforms it into a decadent, irresistible snack.
This sweet and savory take on Cracker Jack is spiced with cinnamon, cumin, sweet smoked paprika and spicy cayenne.