- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Here are five super-quick, delicious desserts to make on the grill.
Happy Fourth of July! Here are five super-quick, delicious desserts to make on the grill.
1. Fire–Roasted Berry Crostini with Honey Crème Fraîche
Ready in just 30 minutes, this easy dessert will taste great with any combination of berries.
2. Grilled Peaches and Plums with Mascarpone
Caramelizing plums and peaches on the grill brings out their natural sweetness.
3. Grilled Fruit with Honeyed Lemon Thyme Vinegar
Chef Dan Barber infuses honey with lemon thyme vinegar, then drizzles it over grilled summer fruit.
4. Nectarine–Gingersnap Hobo Packs
Warm nectarines are delicious over cool yogurt.
5. Caramelized Pineapple Sundaes with Coconut
This healthful dessert features creamy frozen yogurt topped with chunks of caramelized pineapple.