- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- All the Ways Chorizo Can Up Your Grilling Game
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- 7 Ways to Elevate a Quesadilla
- 9 Recipes for Sour Cream Worshippers
- 7 Savory Waffles You Can Eat for Dinner
How do you make a cupcake even better? You add more deliciousness by stuffing the mini-cake with a sweet, creamy filling. Here, five over-the-top filled cupcakes.
How do you make a cupcake even better? You add more deliciousness by stuffing the mini-cake with a sweet, creamy filling. Here, five over-the-top filled cupcakes (which you can make extra-beautiful with this super-smart and easy tip for swirling frosting).
1. Double Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling
These tender chocolate cupcakes are filled with a salty peanut butter mixture and then dipped in a rich, silky chocolate ganache frosting.
2. Banana Custard-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Incredibly gluten-free, these decadent cupcakes are filled with a silky banana custard.
3. Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Filling
Think of these fluffy cakes as grown-up Ho Hos filled with a nostalgic marshmallow frosting.
4. Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
Also known as black bottoms, these chocolaty and creamy cupcakes are filled with a mix of cream cheese and chocolate chips.
5. Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry Swirl
These low-fat, cupcake versions of jelly doughnuts are filled with a delicious jam made with fresh raspberries.