There may be no reason to fear cholesterol anymore, but that doesn’t mean egg white omelets and scrambles are unnecessary. After all, sometimes you’re left with a bowlful of whites after making yolk-heavy recipes like creamy carbonara, DIY mayonnaise or classic egg drop soup. Here, our best recipes for egg white breakfasts with loads of flavor.
1. Egg White Soufflé with Ratatouille
The fluffy egg white topping on this brunch-perfect ratatouille gets beautiful crisp and puffy in the oven.
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- Mexican Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Oozy, Yolky Soft-Boiled Egg Recipes
2. Egg-White Frittata with Bread and Cheese
This hearty frittata is studded with crispy cubes of sourdough, fontina cheese and tomato.