- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Make restaurant-worthy wontons at home.
Wontons are fun to make and even more fun to eat! From spinach-and-pork-filled wontons to a lamb version topped with salmon roe, here are five awesome recipes for the fantastic dumpling.
Chef Bryant Ng's flavorful wontons combine fresh ginger, scallions, prosciutto and cod.
Store-bought wonton wrappers make quick work of these amazing dumplings.
Try adding these wontons to soup or fry them in oil until they're deliciously crispy.
Star chef Danny Bowien gives lamb wontons a fun Scandinavian twist by garnishing them with yogurt, salmon roe and dill.
This traditional hot and sour soup borrows the key ingredient in wonton soup (wontons) for a delicious and filling variation.