- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Make restaurant-worthy wontons at home.
Wontons are fun to make and even more fun to eat! From spinach-and-pork-filled wontons to a lamb version topped with salmon roe, here are five awesome recipes for the fantastic dumpling.
Chef Bryant Ng's flavorful wontons combine fresh ginger, scallions, prosciutto and cod.
Store-bought wonton wrappers make quick work of these amazing dumplings.
Try adding these wontons to soup or fry them in oil until they're deliciously crispy.
Star chef Danny Bowien gives lamb wontons a fun Scandinavian twist by garnishing them with yogurt, salmon roe and dill.
This traditional hot and sour soup borrows the key ingredient in wonton soup (wontons) for a delicious and filling variation.