- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Dressing up your salad just got easier.
Crispy, crunchy croutons are a fast and easy way to make salad more exciting. Skip the store-bought kind and make your own DIY croutons with these five terrific recipes.
You can use any one or two day-old savory bread you have around the house to make these tasty croutons.
These crispy croutons are also great to garnish chunky tomato soup.
In this creative remix of a classic Caesar, tofu cubes are pan-fried until they become crisp and crouton-like.
These easy-to-make croutons are awesome on salads but they also make excellent hors d'oeuvres on their own.
Try these super-easy, three-ingredient croutons with star chef Nancy Silverton's excellent Bibb lettuce salad.