- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Dressing up your salad just got easier.
Crispy, crunchy croutons are a fast and easy way to make salad more exciting. Skip the store-bought kind and make your own DIY croutons with these five terrific recipes.
You can use any one or two day-old savory bread you have around the house to make these tasty croutons.
These crispy croutons are also great to garnish chunky tomato soup.
In this creative remix of a classic Caesar, tofu cubes are pan-fried until they become crisp and crouton-like.
These easy-to-make croutons are awesome on salads but they also make excellent hors d'oeuvres on their own.
Try these super-easy, three-ingredient croutons with star chef Nancy Silverton's excellent Bibb lettuce salad.