- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
Happy National Cereal Day!
Many of us can't imagine starting the day without a delicious bowl of cereal, but there was a time, not so long ago, when cereal as we know it didn't exist. It was not until the late 19th century that dry cereal became popular after Dr. John Kellogg first served his homemade cornflakes to patients in the Battle Creek Sanitarium on March 7, 1897. That's why today, we tip our spoons to Dr. Kellogg and celebrate National Cereal Day.
Take your cereal game up a level with these five incredible DIY versions including crunchy muesli and hearty, gluten-free amaranth.
Make this healthy breakfast with any grain or fruit you have on hand that goes with yogurt.
This fast cereal gets its sweetness thanks to chopped dates and cinnamon.
A drizzle of fresh whipping cream tops this delicious gluten-free cereal.
Protein-rich quinoa cooked with steel-cut oats, cinnamon and sugar makes a hearty breakfast.
Have cereal for dessert.