- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 5 Reasons to Grill All Your Squash This Summer
- 7 Recipes from Wolfgang Puck, Official Chef of the Oscars Governors Ball
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 5 Dinners Made Entirely Under a Broiler
Make the ultimate cheese plate.
Impress guests with a stunning homemade cheese plate. First, consult our guide to the nation's best artisanal cheeses, then accessorize you plate. From crunchy wheat crackers to sweet-tangy compote, here are five DIY accoutrements to elevate any cheese plate.
These thin, tasty crackers are super-crunchy and delicious with cheese.
Four ingredients is all you need for this excellent cheese plate side.
This sweet-tart jam-like condiment is ready in just 15 minutes.
For a party, roast different types of nuts so everyone can choose their favorite varieties.
Try this sweet-and-tangy compote with fresh goat cheese.