- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and President Obama decided to place a bet on the Olympic hockey games, with a case of beer going to the winning nation's leader.
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and President Obama decided to place a bet on the Olympic hockey games, with a case of beer going to the winning nation's leader. Looks like Prime Minister Harper will be enjoying two cases of American beer: the Canadian women's team won the gold yesterday and the Canadian men's team proved victorious in the semi-final match earlier today. Here, 5 dishes Prime Minister Harper could make if he has any beer left over.
1. Beer-Battered Buttermilk Fried Chicken
How do you upgrade fried chicken? Use crisp beer like lager or pilsner to enhance the batter.
2. Julie's Texas-Style Chili with Beer
Pale ale and short-ribs star in this fantastic chili.
3. Beer-and-Cheddar Soup
Thick and creamy, this delicious soup is made with smoky bacon, two types of cheddar and and a bottle of lager or pilsner.
4. Mo's Sticky Ribs
Before being baked, Fred Donnelly's incredible ribs are covered with a bottle of lager.
5. Chocolate-Stout Tiramisu
For this rich tiramisu, Jason McCullar soaks the cake in a reduction made with chocolate stout, then layers it with mascarpone cream.