- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Let the broiler do the work for you.
Dinner just got easier thanks to the broiler. From juicy fish fillets to the best open-face sandwich, here are five delicious recipes to make entirely under a broiler.
Broiling is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare eggplant, and its tender flesh happily soaks up any dressing.
Star chef Daniel Humm's broiled open-face sandwiches evoke classic Swiss fondue.
With this super-flavorful dish, Andrew Zimmern explodes the myth that cheese and fish don't go together.
This simple fish dish can also be made with tuna, salmon or swordfish collars.
Succulent shad fillets are ideal for broiling.