- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Let the broiler do the work for you.
Dinner just got easier thanks to the broiler. From juicy fish fillets to the best open-face sandwich, here are five delicious recipes to make entirely under a broiler.
Broiling is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare eggplant, and its tender flesh happily soaks up any dressing.
Star chef Daniel Humm's broiled open-face sandwiches evoke classic Swiss fondue.
With this super-flavorful dish, Andrew Zimmern explodes the myth that cheese and fish don't go together.
This simple fish dish can also be made with tuna, salmon or swordfish collars.
Succulent shad fillets are ideal for broiling.