- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
You can make the delicious flatbread at home!
Naan, the soft and chewy Indian flatbread, is a staple side for any takeout order of curry or biriyani. But you can also make naan from scratch at home—it’s easier than you might think, and you don’t need a tandoori oven. Here, the best recipes for at-home naan.
1. Garlic Naan
A cast-iron skillet is all you need to cook this fantastically garlicky naan.
Fresh, yeasty naan is the perfect base for sweet candied ginger and honey. Enjoy it after a meal or on its own.
3. Paneer Naan
Indian paneer cheese is a classic naan topping, but this recipe is also delicious with feta or goat cheese.
Smothered in spinach and topped with crispy potatoes, this hearty naan qualifies as a full meal.
Sweet caramelized onions pair perfectly with aromatic cumin seeds.