- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
You can make the delicious flatbread at home!
Naan, the soft and chewy Indian flatbread, is a staple side for any takeout order of curry or biriyani. But you can also make naan from scratch at home—it’s easier than you might think, and you don’t need a tandoori oven. Here, the best recipes for at-home naan.
1. Garlic Naan
A cast-iron skillet is all you need to cook this fantastically garlicky naan.
Fresh, yeasty naan is the perfect base for sweet candied ginger and honey. Enjoy it after a meal or on its own.
3. Paneer Naan
Indian paneer cheese is a classic naan topping, but this recipe is also delicious with feta or goat cheese.
Smothered in spinach and topped with crispy potatoes, this hearty naan qualifies as a full meal.
Sweet caramelized onions pair perfectly with aromatic cumin seeds.