- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
You can make the delicious flatbread at home!
Naan, the soft and chewy Indian flatbread, is a staple side for any takeout order of curry or biriyani. But you can also make naan from scratch at home—it’s easier than you might think, and you don’t need a tandoori oven. Here, the best recipes for at-home naan.
1. Garlic Naan
A cast-iron skillet is all you need to cook this fantastically garlicky naan.
Fresh, yeasty naan is the perfect base for sweet candied ginger and honey. Enjoy it after a meal or on its own.
3. Paneer Naan
Indian paneer cheese is a classic naan topping, but this recipe is also delicious with feta or goat cheese.
Smothered in spinach and topped with crispy potatoes, this hearty naan qualifies as a full meal.
Sweet caramelized onions pair perfectly with aromatic cumin seeds.