- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Supereasy and delicious, crunchy spiced nuts are the perfect Super Bowl party snack—and a great break from the usual potato chips.
From tangy, Thai-inspired peanuts to a sweet-savory bacon-studded mix, here are five snack recipes to win any Super Bowl party.
"They hit a lot of spots on the tongue," chef Bronson van Wyck says about these nuts. He tosses cashews and almonds with cinnamon, salt and sugar.
Warm, cumin and garlic-spiked chickpea nuts are terrific with a cold beer.
Fried kaffir lime leaves and dried red chiles star in this crunchy Thai-inspired nut mix.
Toasting nuts briefly in the oven makes them crispy but tossing them with falafel mix first makes them even crunchier.
This sweet-salty snack can easily be made ahead of time.