- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Supereasy and delicious, crunchy spiced nuts are the perfect Super Bowl party snack—and a great break from the usual potato chips.
From tangy, Thai-inspired peanuts to a sweet-savory bacon-studded mix, here are five snack recipes to win any Super Bowl party.
"They hit a lot of spots on the tongue," chef Bronson van Wyck says about these nuts. He tosses cashews and almonds with cinnamon, salt and sugar.
Warm, cumin and garlic-spiked chickpea nuts are terrific with a cold beer.
Fried kaffir lime leaves and dried red chiles star in this crunchy Thai-inspired nut mix.
Toasting nuts briefly in the oven makes them crispy but tossing them with falafel mix first makes them even crunchier.
This sweet-salty snack can easily be made ahead of time.