- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
Supereasy and delicious, crunchy spiced nuts are the perfect Super Bowl party snack—and a great break from the usual potato chips.
From tangy, Thai-inspired peanuts to a sweet-savory bacon-studded mix, here are five snack recipes to win any Super Bowl party.
"They hit a lot of spots on the tongue," chef Bronson van Wyck says about these nuts. He tosses cashews and almonds with cinnamon, salt and sugar.
Warm, cumin and garlic-spiked chickpea nuts are terrific with a cold beer.
Fried kaffir lime leaves and dried red chiles star in this crunchy Thai-inspired nut mix.
Toasting nuts briefly in the oven makes them crispy but tossing them with falafel mix first makes them even crunchier.
This sweet-salty snack can easily be made ahead of time.