- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Whether you're hosting a cocktail party, stocking a game day spread or just looking for a quick and delicious afternoon snack, here are five awesome, crunchy snack mix recipes to try now.
Maple syrup and Thai curry paste star in this sweet-spicy mix.
Serve tiki cocktails with this terrific mix of peanuts, bacon, sesame seeds and glazed pineapple.
This Asian-inspired version of Chex Mix is made with rice-flake cereal, crumbled nori, miso and wasabi.
Chef Cristina Salas-Porras tosses assorted nuts with sage and rosemary, then bakes them for a long time at a low temperature so they're perfectly crisp.
Sesame sticks, wasabi peas, almonds and peanuts star in this terrific, crunchy mix.