- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
Whether you're hosting a cocktail party, stocking a game day spread or just looking for a quick and delicious afternoon snack, here are five awesome, crunchy snack mix recipes to try now.
Maple syrup and Thai curry paste star in this sweet-spicy mix.
Serve tiki cocktails with this terrific mix of peanuts, bacon, sesame seeds and glazed pineapple.
This Asian-inspired version of Chex Mix is made with rice-flake cereal, crumbled nori, miso and wasabi.
Chef Cristina Salas-Porras tosses assorted nuts with sage and rosemary, then bakes them for a long time at a low temperature so they're perfectly crisp.
Sesame sticks, wasabi peas, almonds and peanuts star in this terrific, crunchy mix.