- How to Make the Best Gumbo Ever
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- 7 Best Seafood Tacos for Summer
- Now Is the Time to Eat New Shell Lobster
- The South Meets Spain
- Flex Your Mussels
- A New England Chef's Secret for Cooking Tons of Lobster
- Uni Is the New Bacon
- The Truth About Trout
Master this beach food staple.
Get your fried fish sandwich fix with these five amazing versions.
"These should look much too big to eat with your bare hands," says chef Alex Aguilera about his crispy fish sandwiches.
Moist, juicy catfish, coated with cornmeal and fried crisp, makes a delicious sandwich on a crusty roll with peppery mayonnaise.
While any white fish will work well here, catfish is a sustainable choice and a great source of vitamin B12.
These Louisiana-inspired sandwiches are a perfect summer lunch.
Sweet-spicy mayo stars in these excellent fish sandwiches.