- 11 Ways to Upgrade Steamed Mussels
- 11 Ways to Use Steamed Mussels
- Now Is the Time to Pair Spicy Clams with Rosé
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Iconic Seared Scallops
- 11 Things to Do with Salmon
- A Supereasy Scallop Hors d'Oeuvre
- 8 Sauces for Grilled Shrimp
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Now Is the Time to Eat New Shell Lobster
- Chefs Hit the Fulton Fish Market, Pop Uni and Bacon-Buttered Crab Meat Until 5 a.m.
Master this beach food staple.
Get your fried fish sandwich fix with these five amazing versions.
"These should look much too big to eat with your bare hands," says chef Alex Aguilera about his crispy fish sandwiches.
Moist, juicy catfish, coated with cornmeal and fried crisp, makes a delicious sandwich on a crusty roll with peppery mayonnaise.
While any white fish will work well here, catfish is a sustainable choice and a great source of vitamin B12.
These Louisiana-inspired sandwiches are a perfect summer lunch.
Sweet-spicy mayo stars in these excellent fish sandwiches.