- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Impress guests with this show-stopping roast.
Porchetta, a traditional Italian street food, is a moist and fatty pork roast that's fantastic for a crowd. While it does take some time, it's easy to make and well-worth the patience. Your guests will agree when they first cut into the extra-crispy, extra-delicious skin. Here, five amazing recipes for rich, crackling-coated porchetta.
Star chef Mario Batali creates a simple version of Italian porchetta, wrapping butterflied pork shoulder around a sausage-and-fennel stuffing before roasting.
Amp up the heat with crushed red pepper.
This juicy boneless pork roast has a crispy, herb-crusted exterior.
Famed salumi maker Armandino Batali (Mario Batali's father) uses an especially thin piece of pork belly to simplify rolling up the meat.
This crowd-pleasing pork roast, made from brined, seasoned pork belly, has crisp, crackling skin and tender meat flavored with rosemary, garlic and fennel.