- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- The Ultimate Minimalist Pasta
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
Impress guests with this show-stopping roast.
Porchetta, a traditional Italian street food, is a moist and fatty pork roast that's fantastic for a crowd. While it does take some time, it's easy to make and well-worth the patience. Your guests will agree when they first cut into the extra-crispy, extra-delicious skin. Here, five amazing recipes for rich, crackling-coated porchetta.
Star chef Mario Batali creates a simple version of Italian porchetta, wrapping butterflied pork shoulder around a sausage-and-fennel stuffing before roasting.
Amp up the heat with crushed red pepper.
This juicy boneless pork roast has a crispy, herb-crusted exterior.
Famed salumi maker Armandino Batali (Mario Batali's father) uses an especially thin piece of pork belly to simplify rolling up the meat.
This crowd-pleasing pork roast, made from brined, seasoned pork belly, has crisp, crackling skin and tender meat flavored with rosemary, garlic and fennel.