- 3 Ways to Use Fancy Popcorn
- 10 Salty, Crunchy, Road Trip-Ready Snacks
- 6 Store-Bought Super Bowl Snacks
- 3 Lessons from The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon Cookbook
- 9 Chef Upgrades for Quinoa Salad
- 11 Tomato Salads to Make Right Now
- 7 Noodle Salads to Make Right Now
- 6 Essential Recipes for Newbie Vegans
- 5 Ways to Dress Quinoa Salad
- 6 Ways to Use Delicata Squash
Airy pork clouds flavored with rosemary and sea salt are one of the addictive snacks in F&W's collection for Mouth.com.
Airy pork clouds flavored with rosemary and sea salt are one of the addictive snacks in F&W's collection for Mouth.com. "These game-changing airy pork puffs taste like they came from an herb farm on the Mediterranean," says F&W executive food editor Tina Ujlaki. From gratins to salads, here are five ways to make the most of these tasty pork rinds.
1. Crumble on top of a potato gratin.
Related: Delicious Potato Recipes
2. Fold into an egg white scramble at the last minute.
Related: Fantastic Egg Dishes
3. Tuck into an avocado sandwich for a tasty and surprising crunch.
Related: Avocado Recipes
4. Crumble into salads.
Related: Terrific Salads
5. Use as carb-free scoops for guacamole and salsa on game day.
Related: Party Dips