- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
- Calorie Restriction Could Help You Live Longer. Should You Actually Try It?
- What to Do if You Think You've Eaten Recalled Food
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Omelet Is How Anthony Bourdain Resets After Travel
- How to Make Preserved Lemons—and What to Do With Them Once You Do
- 5 Ways to Get the Most from Your Cake
- How to Make Stracciatella like a Top Chef
- 6 (Not Tacky) Valentine’s Day Sweets
- 7 Sweet Potato Dishes That Aren’t Scalloped, Candied or Casseroled
Airy pork clouds flavored with rosemary and sea salt are one of the addictive snacks in F&W's collection for Mouth.com.
Airy pork clouds flavored with rosemary and sea salt are one of the addictive snacks in F&W's collection for Mouth.com. "These game-changing airy pork puffs taste like they came from an herb farm on the Mediterranean," says F&W executive food editor Tina Ujlaki. From gratins to salads, here are five ways to make the most of these tasty pork rinds.
1. Crumble on top of a potato gratin.
Related: Delicious Potato Recipes
2. Fold into an egg white scramble at the last minute.
Related: Fantastic Egg Dishes
3. Tuck into an avocado sandwich for a tasty and surprising crunch.
Related: Avocado Recipes
4. Crumble into salads.
Related: Terrific Salads
5. Use as carb-free scoops for guacamole and salsa on game day.
Related: Party Dips