- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Purees for days!
You don’t have to lack teeth to love a puree. Creamy, silky and packed with flavors, these grown-up recipes make perfect side dishes for almost any meal.
This sweet, musky puree is a particularly good side dish for lamb and also for roasted chicken.
John Besh’s decadent cauliflower puree is extra-luscious because it’s made with both cream and butter.
This recipe is so simple to make but so good to eat.
4. Pommes Puree
These sublime buttery, creamy potatoes are better than any mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
The sweetness of this compote makes it a natural match for rich meats and oily fish.