- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Purees for days!
You don’t have to lack teeth to love a puree. Creamy, silky and packed with flavors, these grown-up recipes make perfect side dishes for almost any meal.
This sweet, musky puree is a particularly good side dish for lamb and also for roasted chicken.
John Besh’s decadent cauliflower puree is extra-luscious because it’s made with both cream and butter.
This recipe is so simple to make but so good to eat.
4. Pommes Puree
These sublime buttery, creamy potatoes are better than any mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
The sweetness of this compote makes it a natural match for rich meats and oily fish.