- 5 Delicious Ways to Salvage Leftover Bread
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
- 11 Best Recipes to Make on National Coffee Cake Day
- 5 Savory Pancakes and Waffles for Brunch
- 5 Delicious DIY Naan Recipes
- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
Purees for days!
You don’t have to lack teeth to love a puree. Creamy, silky and packed with flavors, these grown-up recipes make perfect side dishes for almost any meal.
This sweet, musky puree is a particularly good side dish for lamb and also for roasted chicken.
John Besh’s decadent cauliflower puree is extra-luscious because it’s made with both cream and butter.
This recipe is so simple to make but so good to eat.
4. Pommes Puree
These sublime buttery, creamy potatoes are better than any mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
The sweetness of this compote makes it a natural match for rich meats and oily fish.