- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
Purees for days!
You don’t have to lack teeth to love a puree. Creamy, silky and packed with flavors, these grown-up recipes make perfect side dishes for almost any meal.
This sweet, musky puree is a particularly good side dish for lamb and also for roasted chicken.
John Besh’s decadent cauliflower puree is extra-luscious because it’s made with both cream and butter.
This recipe is so simple to make but so good to eat.
4. Pommes Puree
These sublime buttery, creamy potatoes are better than any mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
The sweetness of this compote makes it a natural match for rich meats and oily fish.