- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Ways to Cook With Turnips
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- How to Eat Like an Editor-in-Chief
Purees for days!
You don’t have to lack teeth to love a puree. Creamy, silky and packed with flavors, these grown-up recipes make perfect side dishes for almost any meal.
This sweet, musky puree is a particularly good side dish for lamb and also for roasted chicken.
John Besh’s decadent cauliflower puree is extra-luscious because it’s made with both cream and butter.
This recipe is so simple to make but so good to eat.
4. Pommes Puree
These sublime buttery, creamy potatoes are better than any mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
The sweetness of this compote makes it a natural match for rich meats and oily fish.