- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- How to Make a Brunch Casserole
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- What's the Difference Between Prawns and Shrimp? (Plus 10 Ways to Cook with Both)
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- 9 Extremely Delicious Things to Make With Kabocha Squash
- 5 DIY Wontons
Bust out the chips!
What better way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo than with warm, gooey, cheesy dip? From a smoky tequila-spiked queso to a corn-studded version, here are five essential recipes.
Chef Rick Bayless's simple dip of melted cheese flavored with tomatoes, chiles, onion and a hit of tequila is perfect for a Cinco de Mayo fiesta.
"Seafood with cheese is taboo for many cooks," says star chef Alex Stupak, "but Mexican cuisine disregards that rule." So, too, does Stupak by pairing Jack cheese with plump shrimp.
F&W's Justin Chapple uses frozen sweet corn to create this cheesy, slightly spicy dip.
This fast party dip is ready in just 35 minutes.
American, Manchego and sharp cheddar cheese star in this fantastic Tex-Mex dip.