- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Brace yourself because we’re about to tell you something that’s going to change your life: Cookies can be healthy. Here, six recipes for good-for-you cookies.
Unless you're bent on eliminating sweets from your diet (and we know a doctor who thinks you shouldn't), you'll agree that almost any dessert can be healthy when consumed in moderation. But we can do better. Here, five recipes for delicious cookies that pack legit nutritional benefits.
1. Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies with Flax
Flax seed meal and whole flax seeds add nutritional value to these gooey oatmeal raisin cookies.
2. Chocolate Coconut Snap Cookies
There’s no butter in these ultra-chocolaty cookies. Instead, the recipe calls for coconut oil.
3. Chewy Cinnamon-Spelt Cookies with Sea Salt
A vegan twist on the classic snickerdoodle, these cookies are ultra-chewy with crinkly sugary tops.
4. Cocoa Nib-Almond Lace Cookies
Coconut oil, cocoa nibs and sliced almonds combine together to make these lace cookies extra crispy. They’re rich and butter (yet butterless) and full of almond flavor.
5. Gluten-Free Strawberry and Chia Seed Newton Cookies
These gluten-free cookies have a delicious filling of dried fruit, strawberry jam and chia seeds.