- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- Get Obsessed with Chipotle (the Pepper) Again
- 5 Best White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 9 Must-Make Compound Butters for Summer Grilling
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- 3 Brilliant Whiskey Punches for Your Next Party
- 5 Best Waffles for International Waffle Day
- 5 Ultra-Cozy Goulash Recipes
- All the Ways Chorizo Can Up Your Grilling Game
This Easter, bring the pastel palette to more than just eggs.
Add color to your Easter spread with delicious, vibrant, beautiful salads. From a sweet-tangy carrot-avocado to a show-stopping rainbow of vegetables, here are five beautiful Easter salads.
Roasted carrots and raw avocados are an unexpected, yet delicious, combination. The grapefruit dressing adds tang and sweetness and roasted almonds add healthy crunch.
2. Kamut Salad
This healthy salad features blood oranges, strawberries and kamut, an heirloom wheat that has a naturally sweet, buttery flavor.
Related: Best Salad Recipes
Toss both pickled and roasted vegetables together in a miso-chipotle dressing for a gorgeous and texturally fantastic salad.
Crunchy toasted quinoa with smoky charred onions and plenty of fresh herbs make an amazing vegan salad.
F&W's Justin Chapple knows how to make any salad more interesting: pickle the vegetables. The spicy dressing is vibrant, too.