- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
This Easter, bring the pastel palette to more than just eggs.
Add color to your Easter spread with delicious, vibrant, beautiful salads. From a sweet-tangy carrot-avocado to a show-stopping rainbow of vegetables, here are five beautiful Easter salads.
Roasted carrots and raw avocados are an unexpected, yet delicious, combination. The grapefruit dressing adds tang and sweetness and roasted almonds add healthy crunch.
2. Kamut Salad
This healthy salad features blood oranges, strawberries and kamut, an heirloom wheat that has a naturally sweet, buttery flavor.
Related: Best Salad Recipes
Toss both pickled and roasted vegetables together in a miso-chipotle dressing for a gorgeous and texturally fantastic salad.
Crunchy toasted quinoa with smoky charred onions and plenty of fresh herbs make an amazing vegan salad.
F&W's Justin Chapple knows how to make any salad more interesting: pickle the vegetables. The spicy dressing is vibrant, too.