- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
This Easter, bring the pastel palette to more than just eggs.
Add color to your Easter spread with delicious, vibrant, beautiful salads. From a sweet-tangy carrot-avocado to a show-stopping rainbow of vegetables, here are five beautiful Easter salads.
Roasted carrots and raw avocados are an unexpected, yet delicious, combination. The grapefruit dressing adds tang and sweetness and roasted almonds add healthy crunch.
2. Kamut Salad
This healthy salad features blood oranges, strawberries and kamut, an heirloom wheat that has a naturally sweet, buttery flavor.
Related: Best Salad Recipes
Toss both pickled and roasted vegetables together in a miso-chipotle dressing for a gorgeous and texturally fantastic salad.
Crunchy toasted quinoa with smoky charred onions and plenty of fresh herbs make an amazing vegan salad.
F&W's Justin Chapple knows how to make any salad more interesting: pickle the vegetables. The spicy dressing is vibrant, too.