- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
A spicy blend of aromatic Indian spices, herbs and black tea, chai makes for a deliciously satisfying latte—especially during the colder months, thanks to warming ingredients like ginger and cardamom. But its flavors are also fantastic food.
Here, five incredible, unexpected chai-spiced recipes from muffins to chicken.
1. Chai-Spiced Butter Cookies
These gently spiced butter cookies will remind you of a hot cup of chai.
2. Pumpkin-Chai Muffins (above)
F&W’s Justin Chapple adds fragrant chai to these fall-flavored muffins.
3. Stewed Apples with Chai-Spiced Cashew Cream
For a quick breakfast or healthy dessert, simply stew apples with brown sugar and cinnamon and serve with a simple, spiced cashew cream.
4. Chai-Spiced Caramel Fondue
This luscious, golden fondue laced with spices like ginger and cinnamon is perfect after a heavy meal. Dip anything you like in it, from apple and pineapple to gingersnap cookies.
5. Chai-Spiced Chicken Breasts
This satisfying dish calls for just five ingredients. One of them is chai, which is mixed into a paste with oil and spread under the chicken skin to flavor the meat as it roasts.