- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
While England is already out of the World Cup, these five delicious British foods are guaranteed not to disappoint
While England is already out of the World Cup, these five delicious British foods are guaranteed not to disappoint.
1. Shepherd's Pie
This classic British dish features chopped lamb with a mashed-potato topping.
2. Banger & Egg Sandwiches
Bangers (British slang for sausages), fried eggs and sharp cheddar cheese make up the filling for this fast breakfast sandwich.
3. English Crumpets
Traditionally prepared in ring molds, these thick, porous breads can be also be made free-form.
4. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
This version of the British staple is made by frying fish in a light beer batter.
5. Sticky Toffee Pudding
This delicious, gooey British dessert dates back to the 1960s.