- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
- 7 Summer Soups to Enjoy All Week
- 7 Fast, Healthy Noodle Dishes to Make Now
- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
While England is already out of the World Cup, these five delicious British foods are guaranteed not to disappoint
While England is already out of the World Cup, these five delicious British foods are guaranteed not to disappoint.
1. Shepherd's Pie
This classic British dish features chopped lamb with a mashed-potato topping.
2. Banger & Egg Sandwiches
Bangers (British slang for sausages), fried eggs and sharp cheddar cheese make up the filling for this fast breakfast sandwich.
3. English Crumpets
Traditionally prepared in ring molds, these thick, porous breads can be also be made free-form.
4. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
This version of the British staple is made by frying fish in a light beer batter.
5. Sticky Toffee Pudding
This delicious, gooey British dessert dates back to the 1960s.