- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 5 Festive Holiday Popcorn Recipes
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 7 Umami-Packed Mushroom Pasta Recipes
- 12 Reasons to Never Be Without Prosciutto in the Fall
Burgers are an excellent choice for Super Bowl Sunday, but there's a problem: They’re super filling on a day when you don’t want to limit yourself to one dish.
Turn a culinary shrink ray on burgers and make snackable sliders instead. Here, five great recipes for delicious but dainty sliders.
These little burgers are extra juicy because they’re made with a mixture of meats, including ground chuck and short rib.
Here’s a luxe addition to your Super Bowl snack smorgasbord.
Sambal oelek and minced ginger give these sandwiches a spicy kick.
Vegetarians deserve sliders, too.
These mini cheeseburgers are topped with pungent Stilton and sweet homemade onion jam.