- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- No Animals Were Hurt in the Making of These Vegetarian Carpaccios
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
We love a perfectly chewy, crispy chocolate chip cookie. But this holiday season, don't overlook white chocolate. Here, five amazing cookie recipes that take advantage of sweet and creamy white chocolate.
Cranberries and rolled oats give these white-chocolate-chip-studded cookies extra crunch.
These thick bakery-style cookies are golden and crispy on the outside and super soft on the inside.
Almond flour and toasted almonds give these crispy, chewy cookies double nutty flavor.
These amazing butter cookies are ready in just 25 minutes.
Creamy white chocolate chips, tart cherries and crunchy macadamia nuts make the ultimate cookie combination.