- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Bust out the waffle iron!
From sweet Belgian waffles topped with warm chocolate-fudge sauce to savory bacon-studded waffles—we never need an excuse to indulge in the brunch favorite. But if you do, here's a good one: It's International Waffle Day! Here, five excellent waffles to make in honor of the holiday.
Star chef Michael Mina's recipe was inspired by his childhood brunch favorite.
You can't go wrong with these light, crispy Brussels-style waffles.
Fluffy and ever-so-slightly chewy, it's hard to believe these waffles are gluten-free.
F&W's Justin Chapple cooks shredded potatoes in a waffle iron until crisp, then tops them with cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Finely ground roasted almonds add terrific flavor to these crispy buttermilk waffles.