- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
Bust out the waffle iron!
From sweet Belgian waffles topped with warm chocolate-fudge sauce to savory bacon-studded waffles—we never need an excuse to indulge in the brunch favorite. But if you do, here's a good one: It's International Waffle Day! Here, five excellent waffles to make in honor of the holiday.
Star chef Michael Mina's recipe was inspired by his childhood brunch favorite.
You can't go wrong with these light, crispy Brussels-style waffles.
Fluffy and ever-so-slightly chewy, it's hard to believe these waffles are gluten-free.
F&W's Justin Chapple cooks shredded potatoes in a waffle iron until crisp, then tops them with cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.
Finely ground roasted almonds add terrific flavor to these crispy buttermilk waffles.