- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Crock pots aren't just for stewing big hunks of meat (though they are definitely indispensable in that department).
From hearty vegetable-packed chili to creamy mushroom stroganoff, here are five excellent vegetarian crockpot recipes.
1. Vegetable Farro Stew with Figs and Pine Nuts
Star chef Grant Achatz's delicious slow-cooker stew features farro, eggplant, artichokes and three kinds of pepper.
2. Slow Cooker Mushroom Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
This ultra-rich and creamy stroganoff is so hearty and delicious, you won't miss the traditional beef.
3. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
This hearty chili is packed with beans, hominy, mushrooms and peppers.
4. Spicy Slow-Cooked Green Beans
Slow cooking parsley, spinach and green beans creates a meltingly tender texture.
5. Slow Cooker Indian-Spiced Red Lentil Soup with Swiss Chard
This bright, warming stew is flavored with fresh turmeric, cinnamon, cumin and coriander.