- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Crock pots aren't just for stewing big hunks of meat (though they are definitely indispensable in that department).
From hearty vegetable-packed chili to creamy mushroom stroganoff, here are five excellent vegetarian crockpot recipes.
1. Vegetable Farro Stew with Figs and Pine Nuts
Star chef Grant Achatz's delicious slow-cooker stew features farro, eggplant, artichokes and three kinds of pepper.
2. Slow Cooker Mushroom Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
This ultra-rich and creamy stroganoff is so hearty and delicious, you won't miss the traditional beef.
3. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
This hearty chili is packed with beans, hominy, mushrooms and peppers.
4. Spicy Slow-Cooked Green Beans
Slow cooking parsley, spinach and green beans creates a meltingly tender texture.
5. Slow Cooker Indian-Spiced Red Lentil Soup with Swiss Chard
This bright, warming stew is flavored with fresh turmeric, cinnamon, cumin and coriander.