- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
Crock pots aren't just for stewing big hunks of meat (though they are definitely indispensable in that department).
From hearty vegetable-packed chili to creamy mushroom stroganoff, here are five excellent vegetarian crockpot recipes.
1. Vegetable Farro Stew with Figs and Pine Nuts
Star chef Grant Achatz's delicious slow-cooker stew features farro, eggplant, artichokes and three kinds of pepper.
2. Slow Cooker Mushroom Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
This ultra-rich and creamy stroganoff is so hearty and delicious, you won't miss the traditional beef.
3. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
This hearty chili is packed with beans, hominy, mushrooms and peppers.
4. Spicy Slow-Cooked Green Beans
Slow cooking parsley, spinach and green beans creates a meltingly tender texture.
5. Slow Cooker Indian-Spiced Red Lentil Soup with Swiss Chard
This bright, warming stew is flavored with fresh turmeric, cinnamon, cumin and coriander.