- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Rhubarb is only in season for so long, so make the most of it! Here, F&W's best rhubarb pies, crumbles and tarts.
Rhubarb is only in season for so long, so make the most of it! Here, F&W's best rhubarb pies, crumbles and tarts:
1. Alsatian Rhubarb Tart
This dessert from Jean-Georges Vongerichten is irresistibly tangy, creamy and frothy.
2. Deep-Dish Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
Perfectly tart-sweet, this pie has an incredibly flaky crust thanks to lard.
3. Early Summer Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
This easy, homey dessert from Andrew Zimmern pairs the quintessential early-summer combo of sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb with a nutty, buttery, cookie-like topping.
4. Tangy Rhubarb Pie
Tapioca makes a surprise appearance in this delicious summery dessert.
5. Rhubarb-Mango Crumble
Sweet mango is unexpectedly fantastic with tart rhubarb.