- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Rhubarb is only in season for so long, so make the most of it! Here, F&W's best rhubarb pies, crumbles and tarts.
Rhubarb is only in season for so long, so make the most of it! Here, F&W's best rhubarb pies, crumbles and tarts:
1. Alsatian Rhubarb Tart
This dessert from Jean-Georges Vongerichten is irresistibly tangy, creamy and frothy.
2. Deep-Dish Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
Perfectly tart-sweet, this pie has an incredibly flaky crust thanks to lard.
3. Early Summer Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
This easy, homey dessert from Andrew Zimmern pairs the quintessential early-summer combo of sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb with a nutty, buttery, cookie-like topping.
4. Tangy Rhubarb Pie
Tapioca makes a surprise appearance in this delicious summery dessert.
5. Rhubarb-Mango Crumble
Sweet mango is unexpectedly fantastic with tart rhubarb.