- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- The Health Benefits of Cucumbers and How to Eat More of Them
- 5 Ways to Use a Loaf of Sourdough Bread
- 9 Luxurious Things To Do With Chocolate
- 3 Brain Food Lunches for a Smarter Workday
- Skip Delivery, Make Your Own Egg Drop Soup
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb.
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb. Here, five fantastic drinks to make with the deliciously tart vegetable.
1. St. Tropez Rhubarb Club
Amaro adds a nice bitterness to this sparkling cocktail.
2. Rhuby Daiquiri
"Tweaking a daiquiri with rhubarb seemed like a good starting point," says bartender Katie Loeb of her cocktail.
3. Rhubarb Mojito
This excellent drink is great with either vodka or lemon-flavored rum.
5. Bridal Shower
Rhubarb is used two ways in this beautiful spring drink: in simple syrup and as a garnish.