- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb.
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb. Here, five fantastic drinks to make with the deliciously tart vegetable.
1. St. Tropez Rhubarb Club
Amaro adds a nice bitterness to this sparkling cocktail.
2. Rhuby Daiquiri
"Tweaking a daiquiri with rhubarb seemed like a good starting point," says bartender Katie Loeb of her cocktail.
3. Rhubarb Mojito
This excellent drink is great with either vodka or lemon-flavored rum.
5. Bridal Shower
Rhubarb is used two ways in this beautiful spring drink: in simple syrup and as a garnish.