- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 5 Best Kale Pesto Dishes for Summer
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb.
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb. Here, five fantastic drinks to make with the deliciously tart vegetable.
1. St. Tropez Rhubarb Club
Amaro adds a nice bitterness to this sparkling cocktail.
2. Rhuby Daiquiri
"Tweaking a daiquiri with rhubarb seemed like a good starting point," says bartender Katie Loeb of her cocktail.
3. Rhubarb Mojito
This excellent drink is great with either vodka or lemon-flavored rum.
5. Bridal Shower
Rhubarb is used two ways in this beautiful spring drink: in simple syrup and as a garnish.