- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb.
Pie and compote aren't the only ways to use fresh spring rhubarb. Here, five fantastic drinks to make with the deliciously tart vegetable.
1. St. Tropez Rhubarb Club
Amaro adds a nice bitterness to this sparkling cocktail.
2. Rhuby Daiquiri
"Tweaking a daiquiri with rhubarb seemed like a good starting point," says bartender Katie Loeb of her cocktail.
3. Rhubarb Mojito
This excellent drink is great with either vodka or lemon-flavored rum.
5. Bridal Shower
Rhubarb is used two ways in this beautiful spring drink: in simple syrup and as a garnish.