- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Now is the time to infuse your fall breakfasts with pumpkin. From fluffy pancakes to sweet-savory frittata, here are five amazing pumpkin recipes to make for brunch.
These moist, lightly spiced muffins feature a luscious cream cheese filling and cinnamony crumb topping.
Serve these fluffy, not too sweet pancakes with good-quality maple syrup.
These delicious, dairy-free breakfast rolls are made with almond milk and coconut oil.
A slice of this cardamon-scented, nutty pumpkin cake makes a nice treat with coffee in the morning.
This terrific fall frittata is great for a crowd
This maple-scented pumpkin cake is made with spelt flour and both freshly ground and chopped pecans; the batter is then sprinkled with demerara sugar just before baking for a wonderfully crispy top.
Great for unexpected fall guests, this gluten-free pumpkin bread can be made in advance and frozen for up to 2 months.