- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
You don’t need bread to make amazing Thanksgiving stuffing. Here, five gluten-free stuffings that are just as satisfying as traditional recipes.
1. Sticky Rice Dressing
Joanne Chang says, “A Chinese meal isn’t complete without rice; Thanksgiving isn’t complete without stuffing. This sticky-rice dressing combines the best of both worlds.” Make sure you use a gluten-free brand of soy sauce.
2. Wild Rice, Italian Sausage and Shiitake Stuffing
This grain-based stuffing, a departure from the usual moist bread stuffing, combines Wisconsin wild rice with rich Italian sausage.
3. Polenta Stuffing
Chef Tyler Florence stuffs creamy sausage-and-mushroom-studded polenta dressing under the skin of his turkey.
4. Spiced Lamb-and-Rice Dressing with Chickpeas
This hearty, savory Palestinian stuffing is also great in grape leaves or halved zucchini.
5. Wild Rice Stuffing with Chestnuts and Sausage
In this terrific stuffing, earthy wild rice is mixed with fragrant jasmine rice along with pork sausage, chestnuts and herbs.